cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mzdja
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

no ink on page after printing cycle

HP Recommended
Envy 7645
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

The printer appears to be printing but when the page comes out of the printer there is no ink on it whether I send something from my Macbook Air, or something to be copied.  Blue line down the side of the page. Just put new cartridges in.  Turned on and off.  Cartriges installed correctly and aligned, but ink color was blue.

Copied fine two hours ago.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,943 2,571
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @mzdja

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that the printer is printing blank pages.

Don’t worry, we will work together to resolve this issue and It’s my pleasure to assist you in this regard.

Follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2pSG9US

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation