The HP Community is here for you.
07-22-2012 08:59 AM
I have tried different paper setting under properties, but I can't get the printer to print text on cardstock. The cardstock runs through the printer and comes out blank. It will print on regular printer paper, but not cardstock. It is an HP Photosmart Plus.
07-23-2012 01:19 PM
Is the model number of your printer the B209a, b, c, d, or e?
07-24-2012 09:31 AM
Make sure that the default paper size matches the width and length of the paper loaded in the tray. If the paper loaded in the tray is different from the paper size setting, the product might print blank pages. For instance, the issue might occur if legal size paper (215 x 355 mm (8.5 x 14 inches)) is in the tray, and the paper size setting is letter (215 x 279 mm (8.5 x 11 inches)).
- Click the Windows icon.
- Click Devices and printers .
- Right-click the icon for the product and then click Printing Preferences .
- Click the Paper/Quality tab, and then compare the settings in the Paper Size drop-down menu with the paper in the tray. If the size of the paper in the tray is not the same as the setting in the Sizedrop-down menu, change the setting:
- Click the Paper Size drop-down list, and then select the size of the paper that is in the tray.
- Click OK to close the Printing Preferences window.