Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
lex Student
Student
Message 1 of 2 (2,831 Views)

ocr download

Hi,

Is there a free ocr download for hp f380 all in one deskjet.My orginal cd is all cracked and i cannot install ocr from it.please,could somebody give a link to that.

I need that software to convert my word documents to pdf after scanning,I currently cannot see that option 

Provost
Message 2 of 2 (2,819 Views)

Re: ocr download

You can order a replacement CD from HP for about $12 (free CD, but shipping/handling) in the US. 

Depending on your version of Word, a better solution if you want to convert Word files is to install the  "Save as PDF Add-in" for Word 2007 available for download here.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation