cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
viperv428
6 5 0 0
Message 1 of 12
Flag Post

officejet 100 cant print with bt

HP Recommended
officejet 100
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Ive had this officejet 100 for about 3 years now. Bought a new laptop 3 months ago with win7 64bit. Ive always been printing through bluetooth without any issues. Everything was working fine up until today.

I noticed yesterday there were a whole bunch of updates for my laptop. I installed all of them. Today i try printing with bluetooth and it doesnt work. When i click print, the paper load and then just sits there forever with the white light blinking. I uninstalled the printer and reinstalled it and still have the same issue. battery is fully charged. Printer works fine though USB. any ideas?

0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
rb011
Retired
Retired
2,702 2,641 191 256
Message 2 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @viperv428,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums for a solution to your printing issue.

I understand that you are trying to use an HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer with a Windows 7 computer and it prints fine when connected with a USB cable, but will not print via Bluetooth. I would like to help with that.

Here is a support document intended for use with this type of issue - Troubleshooting Bluetooth Connectivity Issues.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

In fact, if this helps you to reach a solution please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. 🙂

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
viperv428
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 3 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That did not resolve the issue. i dont think the BT is the problem. When i click print, the printer loads the paper and stops after that with the power light blinking. The computer sees the printer just fine. I feel like some windows update recently messed it up. Any updated drivers coing out? i noticed some other people have this issue on the forum and there was no solution.

0 Kudos
rb011
Retired
Retired
2,702 2,641 191 256
Message 4 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @viperv428,

Thanks for getting back to me with that information.

There is a tool called the HP Print and Scan Doctor that can diagnose and fix many printing and printer software issues. I have never had the chance to run the tool with a Bluetooth printer before, but it might be worth a shot to download and run it.

I also came across this support document - The Printer Does Not Print After Upgrading to Windows 7

I realize that your PC was already running Windows 7, but you mentioned that all this started after doing some Windows updates, so maybe the extra step in he uninstall/reinstall process can help.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
viperv428
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 5 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I tried the Hp scan and print doctor. It cant find the bluetooth when I scan it. it does find the USb when looking for USB.

0 Kudos
rb011
Retired
Retired
2,702 2,641 191 256
Message 6 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @viperv428,

Thanks for trying. Have you had a chance to try the steps from that oher support document?

Please reply at your convenience.

Thanks! 

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
viperv428
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 7 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I deleted the drivers and reinstalled them. That didnt help.

0 Kudos
rb011
Retired
Retired
2,702 2,641 191 256
Message 8 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @viperv428,

I was hopeing that 'Step two: Remove the drivers and the driver package' in between uninstalling and reinstalling the printer software could of helped.

Try performing a reset on the printer to see if that can help.

Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
viperv428
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 9 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The reset didnt work either.

0 Kudos
rb011
Retired
Retired
2,702 2,641 191 256
Message 10 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @viperv428,

My resources for this issue have become exhausted.

Are there jobs stuck in the print queue for the Bluetooth printer. Try following the steps in this document - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows).

If this helps you to reach a solution please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. 🙂

Thanks!

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation