cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Charliemac
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

officejet 4650 won't print borderless

HP Recommended
officjet 4650
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My officejet 4650 won't print borderless on 4x6 paper. I get a border top and bottom and a larger one on the right. I'm sure it's an easy fix but I'm stumped.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,554 90,431 11,630 24,922
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Charliemac

Welcome to HP Support Forum. Which software do you use to print ? Please download and install the following software and use Quick Prints option to print.

http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/consumer/digital_photography/free/software/photo-creations.html

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Charliemac
Author
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I downloaded and used Photo creations with the same results.

0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,554 90,431 11,630 24,922
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

When using HP Photo Creations to print, can you see Image size and Paper size ? Are they the same ?

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Charliemac
Author
5 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes, image and photo size are the same

0 Kudos
Charliemac
Author
5 3 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

banhien ,

Thanks for your help. I spent some time with HP support and my problem has been solved. I will just say the problem was me.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation