Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

officejets with macbook pro canning's

HP Recommended
officejet 4500
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

I just updated my macpro to el capitan.  Now, my scanning is not working right.  The Picture does not come out when I attach it to email.

I kept downloading the software from the web page and still does not work

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
2,702 2,641 191 256
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi vaugustine2,

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

I understand that you are using an HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One Printer with a Mac that you have recently upgraded to OS X 10.11 El Capitan and picture you scanned did not come out when you attached it to an email. I would like to help with that. 

Are you able to use the HP Easy Scan App to scan and save the picture to your Mac? If you need assistance with scanning this document can help - How to Scan to a Mac (OS X).

I will watch for your reply so I can look into this further for you. Please reply at your convenience.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation