cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sandyjean
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

offlline printer

I need to know how to put my printer back on line please.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
aano
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

offlline printer

I need the same help. Mine goes offline and then I have to shut both the printer and computer off and re start..

Please help

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
repolyoman
Level 2
11 11 0 4
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

offlline printer

hi ,

you could try to go to your printer list , highlight the printer and right click on it. and select use this printer online... just to be sure you could also download the HP print diagnostic tool thru the software and driver downloads page of hp's website... just go to hp.com and type the product number of your printer and select software and driver downloads and . after selecting your operating system click on the utilities options and select HP print diagnostic utility. run it and then click on diagnose.... cheers!!!!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation