cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Angusg
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

paper tray wont go back in

HP Recommended
HP Pro 8620
Microsoft Windows Vista

Had a small Jam up pulled the paper tray out removed paper,but cant get  the tray it back in.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Sunshyn2005
Level 13
17,328 17,221 901 2,546
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Angusg

Welcome to the HP Forums, I would be happy to help you with your Officejet 8620. I understand you have experienced a paper jam and can not get the tray back into position. Perhaps there is still a small piece of paper inside of the printer preventing the tray from sitting right. Please take a look at the following  document as I feel it might help you to check the printer over and get the tray installed: HP OfficeJet Printers - A 'Paper Jam' Message Displays.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue. In fact, if this does resolve the issue, please click the Accept as Solution button below so others can see your issue is solved! If you require further assistance don't hesitate to ask, I will gladly do all I can to help. 🙂 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Angusg
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes you were correct I could not see it.thanks

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation