Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

photo smart 7520 draft quality default setting?

HP Recommended

How do you set draft quality settings so it will be the default setting for regular printing? 

From our Ipad it prints normal which is to dark. We don't know how to go to printer settings and reset it each time we print.

I've gone to advanced options on my computor to output quility and set at fast draft.  When I print it returns to normal

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 4
Level 4
83 82 3 5
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings!

To set/change the default setting of your printing preferences on your computer following steps should help...

1. Close all open applications
  2. Go to Control Panel and choose Devices and Printers (you may also have this shortcut in your start menu)
  3. In the window you would see your printer, right click and choose Printing Preferences
  4. Make all the respective changes here and click on Apply and then OK
  5. From here on your default print option, when you click on Ctrl+P or Print, would be what you set.

If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved

**You may say Thanks By Clicking on the Kudos Star**

I am an HP employee and am speaking for myself, not for HP
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

On my Apple computer, when I go to "system preferences", "printers/scanners", and click on my printer...it takes me to my printer's webpage.  Now on the webpage...I go to "Settings", then "Preferences",  I only see "date &time", "international", Paper settings"...etc but nothing reguarding Quality and Double sided printing.  I want to adjust the quality default to draft, change to black & white PLUS change the default to one-sided printing (instaed of double).  I spent hours looking at the Apple settings and can't change it. I also spent time looking directly at the printer and tried to change these basic settings. Please help!!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation