Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

photosmart 7510 ink guzzler

HP Recommended

This printer uses so much ink and it is so expensive to replace. I have tried draft. it does not help.

i bought it to print photos and it is not good. my husband has a Canon which is so much better. what can i do?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 9
3,242 3,139 354 625
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you have already placed the quality settings to draft mode; there is not anything more that can be done to reduce the consumption on ink when printing color photos. If printing off text documents, one could go under the advanced options in the print settings and choose to "print in gray scale" to reduce the use of color inks. Different factors can effect the ink cartridge page yield when printing photos such as the picture content.  For more information on what can effect photo page yield, please look at this document here. 

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation