cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
gramp
Level 2
19 12 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

photosmart c4180 all in one

HP Recommended

Trying to resize photos to make a xmas tree ornaments.My wife an i have made these

for our Grandaughter when i used a scanjet 3300c with a deskjet 932c printer.The printer would resize to fit a

photo inside a 2 inch triangle.We have made one every year since she was born,she is now 7 and we have two years to make up.

The all in one we have will not get the size small enough to fit.My computer is a slimline pavillion s7700e with vista

home premium.I purchased an Adobe photoshop elements7 and still can't get the size.The software i have for the new printer

is HP photosmart essential 3.5.Is there any hope to get our ornaments made.

Thank You,gramp

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation