cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

photosmart c6280 all in one ink system failure error message

My operating system is windows 7 (64 bit) and my all in one was working fine until a couple of days ago.  All of a sudden I started getting messages like pump stalled, ink system failure, carriage jamed, etc.  I tried trouble shooting and things work for a little while but then it's right back to the same thing.  I'm out of warranty so I can't get any advice from HP which I think is lousy.  I realize the printer is almost 2 years old (ancient by technology standards) but it was a good printer.  I'm upset enough with HP to chuck 10 years of  loyalty to their products and start looking at other brands.  Anyone got any suggestions that may help me decide whether to ride out the storm with HP or seek other avenues.  Thanks for any advice.

[Personal Information Removed]

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 6
Level 6
509 509 24 66
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

photosmart c6280 all in one ink system failure error message

Hi Manny,

Looks like there is a Ink system issue on the printer so please go ahead and follow the steps.... and let me know incase if you still face the issue. 

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03081973

Regards

Aneesh 

I Represent HP
You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance!...

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation