cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
veronica12148
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

photosmart printer

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 7515
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to print a word doc to Avery Address labels and Avery has sent me the document ready to be printed but it keeps telling me the margins are too narrow and won't let me proceed.  How do I change the margins to print Avery address labels.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Rainbow23
Retired
Retired
7,692 7,685 427 601
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@veronica12148,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing issues with printing Avery Address labels from your HP Photosmart 7515 e-All-in-One Printer - C311a.

This issue could occur if the print settings are not correct.

Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.

And here's the steps listed below:

• Test print. Print first on a sheet of plain paper to determine which direction to feed in your printer and to check your design and alignment.
  • Fit to Page. Make sure that "Fit to Page" is not checked before printing your PDF. If "Fit to Page" is checked, your printing won't be actual size and won't align properly.
  • Printer settings. When you click Print, look in the Properties options in the print dialog box. Adjust Paper Type to Labels and Print Quality to Best. If your printer doesn't have a Labels setting, choose Heavyweight or Cardstock.
  • Feed once. Don't re-print on the same sheet of labels.

You may also check the link: http://bit.ly/2pwVH3f

For the Print Driver Settings, you may check the link: Print Driver Settings Guide (Windows)

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation