cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
4 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

print envelope on hp6830 office set

HP Recommended
HP 6830 officejet printer
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

How do I print an envelope on a model 6830 officejet printer using a iMac 10.11 system.     Correction I'm now up to system 10.11

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
29,743 29,462 5,084 11,683
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The printer is incompatible with Mac OS x 10.5, there are drivers made only for Lion (10.7) or a later vewrsion.

You may find the System Requirements listed below:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-6830-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5390307/model/...

Try following these steps and check if that may work, however a Generic driver as being used may lack features and won't work as you expect:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-4520-All-in-One-Printer-series/5447920/model/5447921/doc...

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation