cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
KathyJB
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

print off internet

HP Recommended
HP Printer F4400 series
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My printer won't print anything off internet. It wants to save first, then I have to go and print it out later.

I got Windows 10 last year, but I'm not sure if this is problem or not. 

I need someone to help me fix this problem. I'm tired of saving thigns before printing. It should be easy.

I couldn't find anything in settings to fix this problem.

thank you

Kathy

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Aardvark1
Retired
Retired
3,446 3,272 246 418
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @KathyJB

Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I understand that you are prompted to save when you are trying to print. I would like to help. 

When you are on the Internet, what browser are you using? 

If you are using Chrome, press Ctrl+P .

The print dialog box should open on the left side of your screen. 

You should see the options to Save and Cancel

Below this you should see a Destination section. This may be set to Save as PDF

If it is, click the Change button below Save as PDF

A window should pop open. 

Select your printer. 

The Save option at the top should now say Print. 

If you are using a different Web Browser, let me know which one. 

If you have any questions, or this does not resolve the issue, let me know.
If this resolves your issue, please click Accepted Solution. This will allow other people with the same issue to find the solution easily. If you wish to say thanks, feel free to click Kudos.  
Aardvark1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
KathyJB
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the response. I finally figured out it wasn't really a printer problem. Chrome had it set up to print since it had PDF. I changed settings to printer and it went to print.

I posted under google topic and told them it was important to show what had to be changed.

thanks so much

Kathy

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation