cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

print preview displays all copies

HP Recommended
Photosmart C5180 AIO
Microsoft Windows XP

I Use print preview normally but when requesting a number of copies of a document all copies are previewed i.e. 20 copies, 20 (simultaneous) previews. Apart from being unnecessary (1 is enough) it takes forever to render. Printer is connected to 1-PC by ethernet cable via netgear dg834 router and 1 laptop (wireless).

Messing around with 1 copy and preview then printing remainder with preview turned off is primitive and messy

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,041 2,639
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @DeeCeeW,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I see by your post that the print preview is loading each page in a new window. I would like to help you out today. If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say thanks for my effort to help, click the " Thumbs Up " to give me a Kudos. :generic:

Try another application to see if you have the same results.

Download and run the Print and Scan Doctor, it will diagnose the issue and might automatically resolve it.

Here is a list of checks it will perform:

PSDR SCREEN SHOT PRINTING CHECK.png

What were the results when you ran the Print and Scan Doctor?

Please let me know the outcome and if there is anything else I can help you with. Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi gemini02,

Sorry for the response delay - other priorities.

Did as you suggested downloaded print and scan doctor - it ran fine, ticked all the boxes then said it couldn't fix it and recommended re-installing sofware. I wasn't able to spend the time at that point.

Now back at it, started again with an updated HPPSdr.exe. Ran ok says there's nothing wrong. ran again, message says full package is not installed, go to downloads, Win XP not included in options - think I'll go and lie down for a little while. Fighting intransigent software is not my favourite occupation.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation