cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

printer error

HP Recommended
officejet 6500 A Plus
Windows XP

We are getting an "out of paper" message even though there is paper in the tray.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 856 2,166
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello there! Welcome to the forums @pattiwag ,

I understand you're seeing an "Out of Paper" error message on your Officejet 6500A Plus. I wanted to reply to you with the troubleshooting guide to follow for this issue. If the problem continues, please give us a call.

'Out of Paper' Error Message and the Product Does Not Pick Up or Feed Paper

Please call our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Happy WednesdaySmiley Happy

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation