cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kens2
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

printer problem

HP Recommended
hp office jet 4620 all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

printer quit printing black.  Replaced ink cartridge with hp cartridge.  Still wont print black.  I got an error message "problem with printer or ink system" and error code ox6100001d.  Now I get a message " cartridge jam. print cartridge cannot move.  clear obstructions or paper jams. "  I cannot see any obstructions or paper jams.

Suggestions please.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Rainbow23
Retired
Retired
7,692 7,685 427 601
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @kens2,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you facing carriage jam issues with your HP Officejet 4620 e-All-in-One Printer.

This issue could occur if the cartridges are not installed properly or if there is an obstruction in the carriage path.

Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Carriage Jam

For the "problem with printer or ink system" error, you may follow the steps in the link: 0xc19a0005' Error or Similar Error Displays

If the issue still persists, then it could be a hardware issue with the unit and you may need to contact HP phone support for further assistance at the link: www.hp.com/contacthp

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation