cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
chloe1014
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

printerHP destjet2545

HP Recommended
HP destjet2545
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello, i have a problem of my printer all in1 hp destjet 2545

no power dseplay, but the wifi and inks are lights .....help me.. if you unplug and back again...the desplay is di same....totally not woking any fuctions of my printer..

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 829 1,529
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@chloe1014

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 All-in-One Printer. I read that there is no display on the printer. The wifi and the ink lights are on. You have restarted the printer and the issue persists. You've done a remarkable job performing the steps. 

I would like to know the following information to assist you better:

• Did any hardware changes take place on the printer (like a cartridge replacement, paper jam, etc.) post which this issue started?
  • Are you referring to the #9 from the below image?

Meanwhile, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• Disconnect the power cable from the printer while the printer is still ON.
  • Disconnect any other cables if connected the printer.
  • Press and hold the printer’s power button for 15 seconds.
  • The printer should be directly connected to the wall outlet and not to a surge protector. Reconnect the power cable to print and the printer should power ON by itself. If the printer doesn’t power ON then please manually power it ON.

If the issue persists then I suggest you to perform the steps from this link.

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Let me know. Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation