cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
br67
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

printing 2 sided

HP Recommended
hp officejet pro 8600

I am trying to print and article from my new Mac to my officejet pro 8600.  It will only print the first 2 pages duplexed.  It will print all the pages if I don't check two-sided.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@br67

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand the two-sided printing feature only works on the first set of pages,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Have you looked for related HP Forums post that has the solution you require?

If you haven't, Here's a related HP Forums post that seems to have helped others: Click here for the steps.

(Though the header/title may be different, the steps will help resolve your concern).

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,  

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner, 

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day! 

Regards, 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
br67
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you, I solved the problem.

0 Kudos
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,398 2,342
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @br67,

Thank you for the update,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I'm glad you found the solution you were looking for.

Thanks for taking the time to let the community know about the solution

You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.

I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉

To simply say thanks for my efforts to assist you, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos.

And accept this as the solution to help others find your post helpful.

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation