cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tuppitoo
Level 2
18 11 0 2
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

printing documents

HP Recommended
hp envy 5530e
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

printig photos ok with new remote -thanks bonheim-documents proomt is there.

Only way to get  to print is to take a photo of what is on the screen and then print as photo

I want to print from screen on my phone. can this be done ? pages if needed the printer is supposed to be able to print d sided.  thanks    chas tolson

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
91,117 90,994 11,730 25,107
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You have to make 2 steps:

Step 1: Capture the screen (screen shot), by default it will be saved as photo(s) in Gallery,

Step 2: Print photo(s) using the way from previous reply..

Depending on your device, normally step 1 will not take more than 5 seconds.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

tuppitoo
Author
Level 2
18 11 0 2
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks again. yes that is what ni have been doing for a while but it only gives me what is on the screen and if i want to print say 5 pages it is slow and for contuity or page numbering?? so i thought there might be an easier way for an old bloke to manage. The printer and remote are good, and the remote is  easy to use.  thanks for your answers

charles tolson

0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Sounds like you are talking about printing webpage. To print webpahe from mobile devices, you can use HP ePrint app, select webpage and enter its URL to print.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
tuppitoo
Author
Level 2
18 11 0 2
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello again and thanks for patience

I can read story or article from my phone screen by scrolling up or don until ive read all.

is the app the remote app?or aone that can be found on store?

thanks   charles  tolson

0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You can use HP ePrint app or HP AiO Remote app.

Regards.

BH

0 Kudos
tuppitoo
Author
Level 2
18 11 0 2
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
HAPPY February
I need hostname or ip address to get the app
Chas tolson
0 Kudos
tuppitoo
Author
Level 2
18 11 0 2
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I  have seen this asked before but no answers the app wil not let you in unless  hostname or ip address

are provided   thanks    charles tolson

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation