cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mark1993
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

printing in color

HP Recommended
envoy 5642
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My printer in only printing in grayscale. How do I change it to color. It copies in color

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,682 25,562 1,409 1,481
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mark1993

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! After reading your post I see that your HP Envy 5642 printer is not printing in color. I would like to help you out with this issue today.

• Check the print settings.
  • Check the estimated ink levels, and then replace any low or empty cartridges.
  • Print and evaluate a Print Quality Diagnostic report, and then troubleshoot any defects.
  • Align the printer.
  • Clean the cartridges.
  • Click here and follow the document to perform the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation