Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
felishac75 Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

printing issues

my wireless printing from my hp laptop does not work. worked for two weeks and now it doesnt. not even when i connect with a usb cord. it says its conncted but dont print. i have ran all the test and still nothing everytime i type in contact hp by phone it gives me this site.i want to talk to someone . this is lousy service

3 REPLIES
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
5287 183 604
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

printing issues

hi there,

could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? Things like your printer model and your operating system help out a lot.

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
0 Kudos
sheilaramsey Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

printing issues

I'm having the same issues, all of the sudden, printer says its connected, online, etc but wont print even when connected to usb cord??

hp envy 5530

windows 7.

not very happy, its a brand new printer

0 Kudos
sharpejoe Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

printing issues

I am having the same problem.

cannot print from envy 5530 using win 7 x86 32 bit.

Printer installs;

drivers install; but Test Print page only prints header.

It worked fine a few weeks ago(2).

However,  web docs(recipes) print fine., HP photo creations prints fine as well.

i tried wireless and usb. i tried hp scan and print DR. it reports all drivers and printer are installed correctly.

HELP PLEASE !!!!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation