Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 6 (353 Views)

printings are too small

Hello there. My printings are really small when I print using Microsoft Word. I tried to print 2 pages in 1 sheet. However, the printings are really small and are really hard to read. There white space on the left, right, bottom and top are really wide. This causes my documents to be really small. It is not about the font. HELP. 

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 6 (318 Views)

Re: printings are too small

Hi shirleyhsl, sorry to hear that you are having issues with your printer printing text very small. I would like to assist you on this issue. May I please have the model number of your printer as well as the series (ie: Officejet 8600)? May I also please have the operating system of your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7,8-8.1 or Mac)? Please respond back at your convenience and I will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Message 3 of 6 (311 Views)

I am using deksjet 1510 and windows 8.1 and Microsoft word 2013 Smiley Happy
HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 6 (302 Views)

Hello again shirleyhsl.

Thank you for responding back. I would suggest that you uninstall the printer and reinstall it. I have a link for you to make it easy. Please click on the  HP Deskjet 1510 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers   to get to the download.

Please remove the USB cable from your computer and from the printer and uninstall the software and drivers. Once you have it uninstalled then please do the download and reinstall the printer. Please do NOT connect any cables to the printer or computer until prompted to do so.

Hope these steps resolve your issue. Thanks again for your time.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Message 5 of 6 (282 Views)

[ Edited ]

1901367_10152598580417542_2119080122_n.jpg

I did what you asked me to but it is still the same. On the picture above, the left side is from a normal printing. The one on the left is from my HP printer. Look at the difference in the size of the words, and the margins. 

HP Support Agent
Message 6 of 6 (264 Views)

Hello again.

Thank you for the pic. Is the printout like this when you print from other programs? I have seen issues with WORD before. Please attempt to use another program and let me know if you have the same results.

Thanks again.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation