cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
KathySue8
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

problem with HP Officejet 6600

HP Recommended
HP Officejet 6600 Printer

I have no error message, the little screen says to contact HP after I unplugged the printer and left it off. I plugged it back it and it is still reading the same message, saying there is a problem with the printer or ink system.  I am not sure what to do next.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,736 25,616 1,414 1,485
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@KathySue8

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting ink system failure on HP Officejet 6600 printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

• Reset the printer.
  • Remove the ink cartridges.
  • Clean the ink cartridges and then check the error message.
  • Update the printer firmware.

Click here and follow the steps mentioned in the document to fix the issue.

Let me know how it works.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation