Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 3 (2,625 Views)

"Scanner Failure" all-in-one officejet 6110

Hello,

This is my first post ever on the HP website and I was hoping someone could help me fix my All-in-one Officejet 6110. Basically, it is making noises like it's stuck (the scanner/printer lampkeeps going backwards instead of forward and then it's stuck) AND after a minute of the sticking noises stop, a message comes on the Officejet saying "Scanner Failure.." I tried to reset it holding # and 3 at the same time and it worked fine for a while, till I shut the Officejet down and now it is back to the sticking noises.

Has anyone experienced this? Could someone help me, please?

Thanks much in advance!

Rano

0 Kudos
Student
Message 2 of 3 (2,200 Views)

Re: "Scanner Failure" all-in-one officejet 6110

Hell o HP engineer, I spend the money just to heard god **bleep** stuck noise on officejet 6110. As I read from any blogs, mostly told me to open and clean the glass, you kidding me huh?... I cannot take out the glass, may I break the glass? FYI, my HP officejet 6110 was made in Malaysia, whose mistake on this case? Malaysian Engineer or HP people? Who will responsible ?
Top Student
Message 3 of 3 (1,702 Views)

Re: "Scanner Failure" all-in-one officejet 6110

I am also having the same issue "the scanner/printer lamp" keeps trying to go past the end of the track.  Holding down the # key and  3 key at the same time had no effect.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation