cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
bakerichie Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

reintalled drivers for photosmart c6180, all diagnostics say all is okay, but still not printing

i have reinstalled drivers,  reset modem,  ran all diagnostics.  all is okay with his but still

am getting a printer error when trying to print. running windows 7 32 bit

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Professor
Professor
1792 1787 82 285
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

reintalled drivers for photosmart c6180, all diagnostics say all is okay, but still not printing

Hello!

Which error are you receiving?

Does the job enter the print queue at all? Any additional information will be helpful.

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. 🙂

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation