cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
BeltoneMagoo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

reset officejet 4620 running Ubuntu 14.04

HP Recommended
Officejet 4620
Linux

Was working fine until the local cable people came in and changed their modem. I finally got the wireless printer online but I had already goofed it up BADLY.  (I had pressed all kinds of buttons and heaped all kinds of nasties at them) I am not computer literate and am old and cranky and figure my only chance is to reboot from zero but I am running Ubuntu and got no ideas on how to accomplish this. I do not have the install disk as this was my brother in laws printer and he is long dead and i guess the disc went with him. I do have a laptop that i can use to reboot in Windows 7. Can you offer any guidance to an IGNORANT OLD codger???

Thanks!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation