cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jameswalter
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

scan to e-mail with HP officejet 4630

HP Recommended
HP officejet4630
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

How do I scan and e-mail a document with Hp officejet 4630

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
13,323 13,271 1,356 3,522
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP forum.

In order to setup Scan to Email, you need to install the FULL feature software first. 

If you have not, the following resource will help you :

The following resource will help you :

https://support.hp.com/sg-en/drivers

Key in your printer model, Operating System and download & install the FULL feature software.

After you have installed the FULL feature software, click on the HP Printer icon on your desktop.

This will bring up the HP Printer Assistant, go to Scan and there will be an option "Scan to Email Wizard".

Select that and go through the steps to setup your Scan to email.

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation