Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 4 (182 Views)

scan to email

I have the hp Photosmart 7520 and I cannot scan to my computer or email.  It says unable to connect to web services. Confirm internet access and try again.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (154 Views)

Re: scan to email

Hi peickholt,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I see that you are having trouble scanning to your computer and e-mail. 

Let's start with the computer and we will go from there.  If using Windows I would recommend our HP Print and Scan Doctor program to help diagnose the issue.  If you are MAC, what Operating System are you using? (Click Apple icon upper left corner then about this MAC). 

If Windows make sure to have a sheet of paper with something on it facedown on glass before running the HP Print and Scan Doctor, also that the printer is turned on and connected.

Hope this is a good start, please respond with any further questions and I will reply back.

Thanks for posting. Smiley Happy

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Student
Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)

I'm having the same issue.   I tried doing the manual DNS steps from another forum and it didn't work.  I can scan to a computer but not to an email. 

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (109 Views)

Hi picklesfoley,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you are having the same issue, and based on what you have posted, your next step would be to please call HP’s Cloud Services at 855-785-2777.

If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl since you already tried doing the manual DNS steps.

Hope this helps, and thank you for posting. Smiley Happy

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation