cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kraut210 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

scanning problem

HP Photosmart Premium 564
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am getting message "Try starting scan from computer. Refer to documentation for details" when I try to scan. Previously the scan would go directly to computer but much more complicated now. How to fix?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
12,125 11,817 1,191 2,676
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

scanning problem

Hi,

Thanks for using the forum. Can you try the following:

Please Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor (PSDR) tool to diagnose and fix your problem

http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_pagetype=s-926&h_lang=en&h_client=s-h-e016-1&h_keyword=dg-PDU

Hope that helps.

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
kraut210 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

scanning problem

This forum has solved my problem. Just a matter of updating driver. Thanks so much!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation