The HP Community is here for you.
09-29-2013 06:37 PM
I have an HP 8600 color printer/copier/fax. It used to print in black ink only (my preference) but now it's in color and I'd like to change it to greyscale. Saw a tip on how to do that in this forum using a PC, but I've got a mac. The printer is sitting on my wireless network at home.
09-30-2013 08:10 AM
I see that you're wanting to print in greyscale. I would try the steps below.
- In your software application, click File , thenPrint .
- Make sure the printer you want to use is selected.
- Select the Paper Type / Quality menu.
- Click the triangle next to Color Options , then select Grayscale in the Color menu.
- Select Black Print Cartridge Only , then Print .