cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
brun1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

setting up new printer

HP Recommended
hp7500a
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

unwrapped the printer sated to follow the instructions on the screen and it came up with printer error code ox610000f6

turn off machine, up plugged turned back on only to find the error message

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Sunshyn2005
Level 13
17,328 17,221 901 2,546
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @brun1 

This error code, ox610000f6, tells me the carriage is likely jammed, or the printer for what ever reason thinks it is.

Please use the following document to troubleshoot the issue; A 'Carriage Jam' or '0X610000F6' Message Displays for HP Officejet 7500A (E910a and E910c) Wide Form....

If the issue remains unresolved after all attempts, please call us. If you are in Canada or US call 800 474 6836, or you can Contact HP Worldwide.

HP printers generally have a 1 year warranty from their purchase date, you can verify the warranty using the following link if you would like; warranty check

I hope this helps.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation