cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kanem
Level 1
2 1 0 5
Message 1 of 29
Flag Post

Solved!

setting up printer on an iPad

HP Recommended

How do you set up a wireless printer on an iPad?

28 REPLIES 28
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,357 11,477
Message 2 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The document here may help:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02623193

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

Tags (1)
kanem
Author
Level 1
2 1 0 5
Message 3 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks!

Jquaghe
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Can I use my laser jet printer (HP Laserjet P3015) to print from my IPad?. If so how?
0 Kudos
Jeric
1 1 0 1
Message 5 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi jeric
Cole_M
Level 6
Level 6
438 438 51 86
Message 6 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello all,

In addition to the great link provided earlier in this thread. You can also find a list of printers supported with Cloud Services, click the link below. It does have a column with each product line indicating if they are AirPrint compatible.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645

If your printer is not supported by AirPrint, but there is a "Yes" under the column for HP ePrint Home & Biz, click the link below for information on how to print using that app on your mobile device.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01930282

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Sully16869
1 1 0 1
Message 7 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended
How do you set up a hp printer to an i Pad? I continue to get message no air printers found. Any ideas
lotuslaura
2 2 0 2
Message 8 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I keep going in circles. instructions on my getting started guide stink. It is not step by step and tells me to select functions on my printer menu that are not there or require me to be connected to a network. The whole point is I am trying to get set up to access the wireless network in the first place. HP Can't provide a support number??? Can you even set up from an iPad?
lotuslaura
2 2 0 2
Message 9 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended
btw, I have an iPad 2 and an HP Officejet 6500a
Adamandeveit
1 1 0 0
Message 10 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Is it possible to connect my HP Photosmart C4780 to my ipad 2. If it is please tell me HOW?
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation