Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
Hi all well i have a envy 5540 printer , i have rienstalled it twice still wont scan to laptop , used scan doctor the driver still displays 'X' DRIVER CHECK can anyone help please at my wits end
thanks in advance
Welcome to the HP Forums!
It is a great way to engage, post questions and find resolutions by working with specialists in the HP community.
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to scan to the computer.
I’d love to help!
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.
· When was the last time the printer was working fine?
· How is the printer connected to the computer?
· Are you able to make a copy?
· Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
· Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
Meanwhile, follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
NOTE: ignore the steps you have already performed.
Let me know how it goes and you have a good day ahead.
The_Fossette I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community