Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a mfp 476 dw. I am getting a vertical streak when I use my document feeder but no streak when I put the document directly on the glass. I have turned it off and left it off for a couple of minutes and turned it back on and it has not solved the situation. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Please open the document feeder and clean the glass with lint free cloth and try scanning again. 

HP Recommended

Hi Stuart,

Thankyou for contacting us,

We understand that you are getting streaks,lines while doing copy from ADF.

could you please follow the below document and see if it helps you resolve the issue

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?sp4ts.oid=65248&docId=emr_na-c04038806&docLocale=e...

Thanks

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi @stuartcalls,

if it is possible, could you please upload the image of the scanned image with the vertical line?

Thank you.

Click on the "Thumbs up" button to say "Thanks".

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".

Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.