Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dredgard Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 1 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

where can I download HP solution center for vista 32 bits and deskjet all in one f 2180

Hi

where can I download HP solution center for vista 32 bits and deskjet all in one f 2180

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
12149 966 2917
Message 2 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi dredgard,

You need to download the Full Feature software and driver from the link below.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=2093&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3177...

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Provost Provost
Provost
45779 4330 11007
Message 3 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi,
Welcome to the HP Forum!

@dredgard wrote:

Hi

Here is a link to the full feature software and driver for your printer

Best regards,
erico

If you really want to say thanks, click on the Thumbs up icon .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

Provost Provost
Provost
12149 966 2917
Message 4 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi dredgard,

Glad to see that resolved your issue. Have a wonderful day

I am an HP employee.

dredgard Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 5 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I am doing it and I will report you

0 Kudos
dredgard Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 6 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Ok

But when I press

Start using this device a window appear and it's written

%1 is not a valid Win32 application .

What should I do?

ty

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
12149 966 2917
Message 7 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi dredgard,

Can you please provide me with more details on what you are pressing or opening.

I am an HP employee.

dredgard Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 8 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi

When I connect the printer and I am trying to make a scanning , a window is opening saying :

sorry could not find required user interface files  (Please reinstall scanning software. )

I tried to reinstall the deskjet software but I have the same problem

When I press OK , another window opens :

Unable to communicate with HP scanning software. Please verify that it has been installed and is working properly. If this problem persists,please shut down your application and try again.

And I pressed OK another window is saying:

An error occured communicating with the scanner device. Please ensure that the scanning device is connected properly and try again

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
12149 966 2917
Message 9 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi dredgard,

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with the printer. Check out the document at the link below, and i have added a link to the scan diagnostic utility.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00040499

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=oj-96506-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...=

I am an HP employee.

amirmos Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 10 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

on my desktop

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation