cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
vanavah
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Solved!

which series of smaphones compatible with hp officejet 100 mobile printer series l411

HP Recommended

We are interested in recommending purchasing hundreds of your HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer series - L411 for mobile printing from a smartphone via BlueTooth.  Can you proviide me with a list of which BlackBerry,  Nokia, Samsung etc. starting end smartphones that you would recommend to give to travelling sales men. 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Dot4
Level 7
770 768 55 151
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I hope this helps.....this is from the product specifications on HP.com

Mobile device Software Web site
Windows Mobile*Westtek JETCETwww.westtek.com
BlackBerryRepligo Professionalwww.cerience.com
Nokia Symbian

Palm OS
PrintBoy 7.0www.bachmannsoftware.com/
I was an HP employee

If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved

**Say Thanks By Clicking on the Kudos Star**
vanavah
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
What about iPhone, Android, Samsung, Sony, Motorola, HTC and Lg
0 Kudos
Dot4
Level 7
770 768 55 151
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not sure about them.....if I am not mistaken the iphone does not support bluethooth printing....but here is some more information on the bluetooth specs of the printer.....

Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, backward compatible with 1.0 (Bluetooth profiles supported: HCRP, BIP, OPP, and SPP)

I was an HP employee

vanavah
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
How then can I get further information about if these other phones can print to the HP 100 L411 series as we cannot test them and the manufacturers of the phones wouldn't know? Should I go on the premise that once they are Bluetooth compatible phone it would most like print to your Bluetooth compatible printer any txt or pdf file.
0 Kudos
printerplz
Level 4
Level 4
133 133 9 25
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Apple phone do not support bluetooth printing they only support printing via a network connection, as for the androids phones i have had no luck getting them to pair with the printer and im not sure if they are setup to do bluetooth printing as well. 

I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own thoughts.
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with Accept as Solution if it solves your issue.
Dot4
Level 7
770 768 55 151
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I would think that the manufactures of the phones would know, as our printer does not affect the ability of wether or not the phone can print using bluetooth.  They should be able to provide you with that information.

I was an HP employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation