cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

why is everything i print on my hp 8500a printing in red?

Does anyone else have a problem with their 8500A Plus printing in red only?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Level 1
7 7 0 5
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

why is everything i print on my hp 8500a printing in red?

My HP PHOTOMART ALL-IN-ONE does that, too, and when the blasted red runs out of ink, my entire printer becomes inoperable.  Causing the printer to become inoperable and not print black if any one of the color cartridges becomes empty is a greedy, money-extraction tactic on the part of HP.

If I hadn't had all of my office equipment--including 5 non-HP printers--stolen after which a friend gifted me with the HP Photosmart All-In-One--I would never have an HP printer.  

I had 6 HP printers in past years--yes, I'm too patient and understanding in giving people lots of chances--and they were all substandard.  Furthermore, in two federal government places of employment where exclusively HP printer/FAXes were used, the HP service people were being called out almost daily because the HP junk was constantly either not functioning at all or malfunctioning.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation