Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (921 Views)

why is ink so expensive cheaper to buy a new printer ??? its ridiculous

why is ink so expensive cheaper to buy a new printer ??? its ridiculous

i have to buy a new printer everytime my ink runs out ink is 20 bucks each cartridge and buy one is 24 or 30 bucks  this sucks

0 Kudos
Student
Message 2 of 2 (814 Views)

Re: why is ink so expensive cheaper to buy a new printer ??? its ridiculous

I was about to ask the same thing.

Just what is it that makes ink so expensive??? HP, why don't you just tell us? Business is business, I know, so is it just to please the shareholders?

And why are the cartridges designed to be blind? Why won't you let us see how much ink is in them with a window?

We buy a beer and we can see that it's up to the line. We buy a coffee and we can pop the lid to see that we haven't been ripped off. We buy an ink cartridge and haven't a clue what is inside. HP software can tell us all it likes but I won't believe it. I can prove that it was empty but not that it was full. Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation