Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 1 (630 Views)

why won't my computer allow me to download the driver for hp photosmart d110 on windows 7?

I just bought my new hp  pavillion p7-1054 and a hp photosmart d110. i followed the instructions to download the printer and it looked as though it was success. Unfortunately, even though the printer works, my windows 7 keeps informing me I am missing the driver for the printer. I have tried downloading the driver from your website, reinstalling from my CD, uninstalling the entire software and starting from scratch, but the printer still won't install its driver. When I open my devices/printers screen, my hardware shows there is an error regarding the driver, but it can't update until the driver is installed. What is going on and how do I fix this?!

Thank you!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation