cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
rdeville
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

wireless printer connectivity

HP Recommended

6700 connected wirelessly to one computer.  I want to add a second computer--running the setup software it says that the printer cannot be found--yet I know it is there and working with the other computer.  The wireless network test results were "no problems found"

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
89,321 89,200 11,438 24,538
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@rdeville wrote:

6700 connected wirelessly to one computer.  ...."

Hi,

How do you connect them, thru an infrastucture network of an ad-hoc network ? What is the OS of the machine you are trying to connect now ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
rdeville
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the response.  I reloaded everything (for the 3rd time) and wonder of wonders everything synched.

don't know how or why but I am happy

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation