Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M751dn
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M751dn Printer, Error Message 10.31.71. I have replaced the new TCU but it still came same Error. Any solution?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

You are likely going to have to engage either a service partner or HP Tech support directly as this error does not appear in the service manuals and as such a Level 2 technician will need to be consulted. The error does have something to do with the TCU, but it could be something more than simply being full which is what a 10.31.70 error indicates. If you used the printer for a long period of time after the change TCU warning came up you may have caused toner to build up in the transfer belt and it is now packed too full and waste toner cannot flow out.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

I am trying to fix the printer and I have checked in the service manual but there is no error code for "10.31.71". Thats why i tried to send a message to this community maybe there is a specific part that need to be fix or replace. on the screen showing

"10.31.71 Waste Toner Transport System Failure".

Any of you guys know what of part need to service? Your answer it will be very helpful.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.