cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
chitownchic
Level 1
4 1 1 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

6968 on ethernet (Mac) not printing: 3 error messages

HP Recommended
Office Jet Pro 6968
macOS 10.15 Catalina

(Driver corrections for Mac OSCatalina were successfully done months ago)  Right after installing a new 902X black ink cartridge ($45), I printed a 5-page doc.  Printer stopped midway on the 4th sheet.  I gently pulled on the paper until it came out (was this a bad move?).  I found some bits of paper inside, guided by many steps of the HP paper jam video--I may have pulled out the wall plug out first by mistake one time (??) instead of starting with the printer's power outlet .  Now it won't print.  I tried a reset.  Three successive error messages: 1) Remove any paper jam...   2) Notice: The printer was not turned off properly...  3)There is a problem with the printer or print system...   What to do?  Thank you for any assistance.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation