cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

A3 printing

HP Recommended
officejet Pro 7740
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

When I go to make an A3 printout the quality of the print is very poor. Lines on a drawing are not straight and text is barely readable. It also doesn't print in colour. The settings are all correct at A3, colour etc. It is also worth noting that when I print out in A4 there is no issues at all, the issues only occur with A3 printouts. 

I have tried all solutions using the HP smart app, cleaning and re-alignment of print heads etc. I replaced the print head with a new one and this never solved the issue. Unfortunately the warranty has ran out on the printer and I fear the only solution is to purchase a new one.

Worth also noting my drivers / UPD are up to date according to HP online and the HP smart app on PC 

Any new solutions would be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation