Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
MacBookPro
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

Can somebody PLEASE help me get the HPDM.framework error message off my computer? Please!

It started last October, I was on a call with AppleCare for almost 2 hours, nothing they tried worked so they told me to call HP. HP did not respond after multiple tries and since I have been very busy, I just drag the error message box to the far corner of my screen and pretend it's not there, but that's getting REALLY old 😞

I just tried a bunch of idea's from this forum, HP is now totally gone from my Mac and yet the annoying error message persists.

I am desperate, please some smart soul out there must be able to help me?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please clarify your HP printer model, as this would be the most crucial information to guide you any further to resolve any problem.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

HP Envy

HP Recommended

Please clarify your exact HP Envy printer model, Envy its an entire printer series and include many different models...

You should see your full printer model name listed on its front (e.g. Envy 4500, Envy Photo 7800, etc.)

HP Recommended

I think it's 5460? The printer is in Colorado and I am in Florida. I deleted it from my computer in an effort to solve the problem. The problem is not with the actual printer, but the pop-up error message on my computer that has been there for almost a year now and won't go away no matter what AppleCare or I try! I appreciate any help you can provide around that issue, there was no option for that in the dropdown.

HP Recommended

Thanks for clarifying, follow below steps to run the HP Uninstaller, so follow till step 7 in the document:

https://support.hp.com/za-en/document/c06960563

Be aware that this will remove any HP driver from your  computer so if there are others HP printers used clarify its model if you may have any problems adding it back..

Shlomi

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.