Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew what error code 

0xc6fd0513 meant on an pagewide 377dw meant, I called an hp guy and he said the print bar was broken and it would cost more than the printer to fix it, and then I went to  my computer and searched the part on hp’s website and found it to be $30 !! And I wanted to get confirmation if that really was the problem, and also we got it from value village so no wonder it was there, and we already got the ink for it and then it spit out this error so please help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

This specific error does not appear in the troubleshooting documentation but similar 0Xc6 errors are related to either bad printbar connections and the service manual states that the printbar will need to be replaced if reseating the cables does not resolve the issue. I am not sure what part you looked up but I can assure you that the printbar does not cost $30.00.

Here is the printbar cost from the HP Canada Parts Store. If you post back the part you looked up I can tell you what you were looking at.

Repairatrooper_0-1678349897044.png

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

This specific error does not appear in the troubleshooting documentation but similar 0Xc6 errors are related to either bad printbar connections and the service manual states that the printbar will need to be replaced if reseating the cables does not resolve the issue. I am not sure what part you looked up but I can assure you that the printbar does not cost $30.00.

Here is the printbar cost from the HP Canada Parts Store. If you post back the part you looked up I can tell you what you were looking at.

Repairatrooper_0-1678349897044.png

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Hi, well I was wondering why it was so cheap, I searched it up on SERV / PRINTBAR 

I will try to reseat the connections and see if that helps, although it has been kicked lightly and we were carrying it front first and the back squishing against an other person helping us putting this massive printer in the car 

anyways thanks for your advice and I will see what I can do,   And if you know any videos oh how to take apart the printer that would be helpful too 

HP Recommended

Hey, I wanted to say your idea of re seating the cable was a good idea, it’s printing now without errors but it has some streaks but it’s working and that’s great, 

Printerhasbroke_0-1678388689134.jpeg

yes it has some streaks but I’ll run it thru some cleaning cycles of cleaning, anyways thanks for your advice! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.