cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Jvzm
1 1 0 0
Message 11 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer HP Officejet 4620 stopped printing with black ink. Same goes when trying to copy documents

0 Kudos
TinSTL
1 1 0 0
Message 12 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Photosmart 5520. I followed all of the instructions to uninstall and reinstall. Same problem as before - Colors print, but black does not on documents but does in the Print Quality Diagnostic page. 

0 Kudos
needhelp40
5 5 0 0
Message 13 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

yes

0 Kudos
donna1232
2 1 0 0
Message 14 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have done this. Three times.  It still does not work

0 Kudos
ppb2
2 2 0 0
Message 15 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have an HP Officejet 4650. Recently installed new HP Ink cartridges and color cartridges work, but it will not print black ink

0 Kudos
ppb2
2 2 0 0
Message 16 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes, copies also come out blank

0 Kudos
pjobson
1 1 0 0
Message 17 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Has there been a solution to this? It was working fine today, then all of a sudden the black ink no longer works.

0 Kudos
Pritzi
3 3 0 0
Message 18 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp officejet 4620 I changed the black ink cartridge twice  im using hp recommended cartridge 564 these are expensive and I can't afford to waste anymore 

0 Kudos
Pritzi
3 3 0 0
Message 19 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No they black ink is printing blank

0 Kudos
Pritzi
3 3 0 0
Message 20 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes I just told you that 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation