cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
Justice1107
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Blue screen with error B343EC67, constant power off & on

HP Recommended
HP Office jet Pro 8035

OfficeJet Pro 8035 Error message B343EC67 and Blue Screen

Product: OfficeJet Pro 8035

After print jobs printer will not go into hibernation/idle. It flashes a blue screen with B343EC67 and a pic of the power button symbol and then the panel and all the lights flash.  I keep unplugging and replugging it in with the same problem happening each time.

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,539 29,469 1,413 1,481
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Justice1107

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,

I understand you receive this error on the printer. To assist you better, are you able to bypass this error to access the home screen of the printer?

For now, kindly try the steps mentioned in this document - Blue Screen Error or Flashing Lights while Connecting to Wireless Network

On the printer screen, go to Setup > Restore factory defaults. Check if the issue is now resolved.  

If the issue persists, we will have to perform a factory reset on the printer. I have sent you a private message with a set of instructions to perform a reset. Kindly check the same, this might help you to resolve this issue. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation