cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

C4795 Shadow Printing

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart C4795
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My printer just recently began printing shadows after many years of service.  I have followed all of the alignment, cartridge cleaning, etc. instructions.  I have the printer connected directly to my laptop via USB cord. I have tried changing the paper type, too.  When I print shadows appear behind all of the text/images. When I ran a quick print, it appears as though the shadows go away. The test page also does not print shadows.  I have attached example pictures.  Alignment Pages.JPGTest Print Pages.JPGHelp please!

3 REPLIES 3
Level 12
Level 12
4,972 4,956 576 803
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You have a computer/driver issue on the computer you are printing from, there is nothing wrong with your printer and/or printer settings.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Interesting. I just installed the printer software to my laptop yesterday after migrating to Windows 10. That being said, the issue happened before and after. For the last 7 years it has worked fine. 

0 Kudos
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the exact issue.  Shadows on some prints, but tests and callibration pages are fine.   This only started to happen once I changed over to windows 10.    I redownloaded the drivers, but still not fixed.    Anyone else figured this out?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation